To our Guests ....
We look forward to hosting you following NH Guidelines!
The entire inn is safe and sanitized for you!
Hand sanitizer is available in all rooms, entry and areas for your use during your stay.
Please wear a mask when not in your room.
*Most businesses in the area require wearing a mask*
You'll receive an email immediately upon booking to answer these questions via email ASAP.
(you'll also sign a waiver upon arriving answering the same questions)
1) Name/City/St of each guest
2) Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of Covid 19?
(does not apply if you work in health care and wear PPE)
3) Are you experiencing a cough, shortness of breath or sore throat?
4) Have you had a fever in the past 48 hours?
5) Have you had changes in your sense of taste or smell?
6) If you're not from New England (NH, VT, ME, MA, RI, CT), have you self quarantined for 14 days prior to arriving in NH.
We may also ask for an ID via email or text at time of booking.
Thank you for your care and concern in keeping our inn and workers, along with other guests, safe!
Come out and play in the White Mountains!
We can't wait to host you!
Thank you for letting us serve you!
Michelle & Allegory Inn Staff